30.11.04

don't try to tell me what to do,


so, this blog post is gonna be a tirade against someone. uh-huh. dont say i didnt warn you.

dearestlock*,

i used to think that you are a very nice teacher. a very VERY nice teacher in fact. why? well, 'cause the look that you gave mr.nkh* when you caught him (to put it mildly) scolding us was almost priceless. the priceless one was the look that kh gave you back. HA.

that incident happened sometime back, but i cant really remember when. but, who cares? -shrugs.

this year though, my opinion of you started to change. for the worse.

it started off with the damn drill a few months back when YOU kept criticizing my every.single.move. i cant remember all your remarks, saved for one where you keep telling me to alinged my hands with the zip of my skirt. to put it simply, you keep wanting me to stick out my chest. really, lock. if i want to have bigger boobs, i could just simply get a boob job a la pamela anderson. there's no need for me to stick out my chest.

then came the extra lessons during the hols when you taught us ecology. if i were to grade your overall performance as a teacher, i would give you a g10.

and now, this.

(background information)

characters:

jasmine: a girl currently down with flu, cough and sore throat. and one of her medicine has a stupid side effect of causing trembling (i feeling like a old woman now. finally. the ah-ma feel ah-maish). &

lock: a teacher.

and this is an excerpt from the phone conversation between the two of them:

lock: why arent you in band today?
jasmine: i'm sick.
lock: have you seen a doctor?
jasmine: yarh, on saturday.
lock: did you get a mc?
jasmine: no.
lock: next time, i want you to get a mc. and i want you to show me a parents letter on friday. i want to see you in band on friday.

look, lock. i ain't a weirdo who can predict things. to put it simply, how the hell am i supposed to know that i will NOT recover in time on tuesday when i visited the doctor on saturday?! saturday, sunday, monday. that's THREE freaking days! obviously i thought i would be well by then, ass! (and obviously i thought wrong, but, -waves aside.) and in case you didnt know, my doctor did ask me if i need a mc and i refused because for the reason stated above. -growls.

oh, and lock, please allow me to ask a question, what if i'm still sick on friday, huh? huh? seriously, that sentence is the one that pisses me off the most, simply because the previous one has already pissed me off. its like, adding salt to the wound, oil to the fire, insult to injury. -snorts.

okay, granted. i dont have a perfect attendance in band. and i do pon band now and then. but, gee, i know when its time to stop. the competition is nearing now. we only have two practices (hoooray for that) per week. besides, i have already made a promise to myself and to God that i will not skip anymore band practices. and i'm sticking with it, damnit! promises are meant to be broken. X)

to end it off, i just think you suck now. -snorts.

*all names have been altered to protect the person's identity.


don't try to tell me what to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home