3.1.05

i'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly,


my first day of school is over.
YAY.
no.
boo.
'cause that's it.
that's the beginning of the end.
end of the relaxation,
fun.
and everything else.
gah.

i miss sec 1 the most.
mr. peck rocks. X)
the class rocks too.
honestly speaking however,
i wont miss sec 2.
save for its' classroom.
dont ask me why.
sec 3 life was cool.
bladder problem, anyone?

and i like love my present classroom.
'cause i have to go a long way to the toilet.
and i can peep in every class that i pass by.
yeah.
i'm such a kaypo kia.

i grabbed the last row seat.
again.
three cheers for me.
the back for 4 consecutive years.
-grins.

pin hua and anna are in front of us.
jing yi and reny (my darling!) are beside.
my only regret?
esther is so far away from me.
my darling mother. =(

sec 4.
my final year in gm.
time flies.
i'm getting old.

four years ago, i was still in good ol' fengshan.
good ol' 6b.
with my good ol' friends.

four years ago, i didnt mugged for my psle.
and i got a freaking 226.
way below expectations.
uh-huh.

four years on.
i hope i would not make the same mistake again.
yep.
wait.
not hope.
i WONT.

this is my new year resolution for the year. =)


i'll do what it takes till i touch the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home