30.12.05

who will be the one who save me,


QUESTION OF THE DECADE: do you know that bus no. 61 does not go to kallang mrt?

i dont care if you do! i dont! until yesterday, that is. like a fool, i board bus no. 61. and like a fool, i didnt realise that it was not going to kallang mrt till the bus reached an ulu ulu bus stop. in other words, i became lost.

and so, i did what most people do when they are lost. i took a taxi to kallang mrt. and you know what the taxi fare is? it's a grand total of...


TWO DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS.

sigh. i do really need to get a new brain. if you're planning to exchange your brains, come and look for me.

AND to add injury to stupidity, my feet suffered a total of three cuts, thanks to the straps of my shoes, thanks to my running (which, unfortunately, is very very very very very very very very very out of practice). yeouch.


so, anyway, me and elizabeth then went to science center! so lame, but SO FUN can? heh. we tried that machine which you know, you grab a hammer and you banged it down on the metal plate really hard so that it measures your strength, or something like that? AND I GOT A SCORE OF 114! ONE ONE FOUR leh! its higher than your average girl's score. that proves it. i'm supergirl recarnated. ha. and to prove it, i have a higher-than-elizabeth current flowing through me as well. HOHOHO.

and we also saw this drop-dead gorgeous little caucasian boy. oh, boy. i wish he gets married to some drop-dead goregous little caucasian girl so that they will have double drop-dead gorgeous little caucasian baby that my son/daughter will marry so that i will have drop-dead gorgeous little grandchildren! HA. i plan ahead. i really do.


from myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home