16.1.07

a little piece of me grows old,


i think lostprophets' can't catch tomorrow is such a wonderful, lovely song.

and i am really really really really really tired. i wish that when i go to sleep tonight, i will wake up tomorrow as this little young kid and that whatever that had happened to me over the past seventeen years was just a long long dream. but, of course, i felt pain when i slapped myself so this is definitely not a dream. so, i just wish that when i go to sleep tonight, i will never wake up. HA.

anyway, since kahfai is the first to tag (great minds think alike!) and i just played a childish trick yesterday that reminded me about TWO things, i might as well say it out as his prize. you owe me a chocolate. haha.

1) kop-ing your house keys and forgetting to return to you at the end of the day.
2) asking you for the class keys and have you thinking that i was screaming "KISSSSSSSSSSS" instead of "KEEEEEEEEEEEYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

happy happy happy happy blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooody eighteen to my dearest peishan and elizabeth. seven more months and we can all go watch m18 movies together. hooray.

by the way, can all my jc fellow friends reply me. DO YOUR BLOODY J1S QUEUE UP FOR ENTRANCE TO THE LECTURE THEATRE????


tag replies!
rinna: you sound sick in the first post, greedy in the second post, and mad in the third post. hahaha.
martin: huh. so your full name is martin shing yu? SO FUNNY. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CRASH MJ anyway?
peishan: i have to do my homework. misery loves company. :( we must go and celebrate your bloody eighteen!


i keep on walking down this road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home