21.9.04

all the things you hide from me,


band practice
on saturday. and i found out that band loves me.

we nearly had to forgo our lunch. see? the band is helping me to lose weight! thanks a million, huh? -smirks. we had it in the end though, thanks to sanjoy.

i, yuan ling, geraldine & chermaine had to carry the timpani. see? the band is helping me tone up my arm muscles! it knows that my arms are fat.i had to bring home that damn trumpet. told ya the love me. oh, -muacks, i love you too.

any genius will know that i'm being sacarstic. -smirks.

and to you, i ain't blaming anyone. and i ain't denying that no. 2 was not my fault, it was. the only thing i had against was this - why were we so unlucky to get caught and not the rest?as for no. 3, this will be the last time ever, thank you very much. i'd rather tone my arms some other ways...

such as typing a blog entry.

sunday was tampines' town day. i was there. not as a resident, but as a performer. it was, -rolls eyes. lesson for the GRCs to learn: never, ever invite students to perform at your whatever day. nobody pays attention. whether to your performance, or the taking care of your damn props!

monday was the big match up between liverpool and manchester united. liverpool lost. big deal, liverpool can still trash them when they go to anfield. have faith.

just like i am having faith in tomorrow's performance. have faith that they will not misplace our props again. have faith that people like yaccob ibrahim understands lame jokes. have faith that after that composition disaster, i would have decent marks for the oral. have faith that the first a2 i got for bio would be the first and the last. have faith that God will see me through. =)


all the shit that you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home