14.1.05

she's seen all the classics,


i wont waste my precious 10bucks (to quote jia hui, "10 bucks can buy me 5 packets of chicken rice leh!") on something i dont need and that's that. i have my own freakin' straits times at home COMPLETE with the freakin' classified section which, contrary to popular belief, is NOT useless. it can be used for things like whacko, wiping windows etc. etc. etc. the other sections could not be used to the above purposes because, gee, people read them (thus, you cant take them away). NOBODY (or at least none that i know of) reads classified. so, i dont see why i should waste my precious 10 bucks on a straits time paper without classified. and i really dont care about the in thingy. you see, i like love sharing. and so does everyone else. they wont mind sharing the in thingy with me, i'm sure. well, even if they do, i will make sure that they dont. gah.

anyway, i now have a grand total of 99 testimonials! i just need ONE more to cross the century mark. -grins. so, -nudge, i hope someoneS out there get the hint. the person who hits the lucky 100 will get 10 testimonials for me in return. -beams.

and i want to watch charlie and the chocolate factory.and lemony snicket's series of unfortunate events.and mr. & mrs. smith. and the pink panther. and hide and seek. and yay. 2005 is going to be filled with movies. anybody wanna join me in movie watching? XD

oh, and i NEED to grow taller. my height is tired of being made fun of. and my ego is getting tired of getting deboosted. =( and i need to get my wonderfully loud voice back soon. its time to starting tigressing. -snarls.


she knows every line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home