8.1.06

come on, come on,


NEWSFLASH:

i'm in love!
i'm in love!
i'm in love!
i'm in love!
i'm in love!
i'm in love!

ahhhh. with whom?, you may ask.

well... giggles.















nobody, actually.

it's just that the accidentally in love song is kind of stuck in my head now, so yeah.

which brings me to the topic of my jc. (in case you're wondering what's the connection, accidentally in love is the song for the couple dance of my jc.)

and, gee, my jc is so darn cute that no words can express how i feel about it. alternatively, of couse, you can choose to believe that i'm so lazy that i cant even be bothered to think of words that can express how i feel about it. ha.

but, seriously, my jc is cute lah. or maybe it's just my house. or maybe it's just my group. or maybe it's just me. =D

shall elaborate in person next time.


we were once upon a time in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home