7.5.06

i've learned the hard way,


the archives are in the process of being expanded to include entries from my previous blog. why? well, in case you didnt know, i'm a damn zi lian person who likes to read my past entries just to see how good i was at blogging bitching. so its more convenient for ME this way, yeah? oh, and i'm a self-centered bitch too. X)

so, i aint going to ammend any entries, not even the so-called "offending" ones. if anybody's unhappy,then too bad lorh. you can try to ask me to remove the entries but i cant see how since a) there's no taggyboard and b) i always appear offline. you can try sms-ing me, but there's no gurantee that your request will be granted.

and as i was reading through these past entries, i realised that my entries have changed. my entries seem to have become more subdued. less angst. less bitching and bastarding. in other words, less interesting and more boring. shrugs. maybe i'm growing up. oh, and i think my readership numbers have fallen! hahaha.

but, like, who cares la. i need to do my gp essay now. bye.


to never let it get that far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home