27.7.06

and the world is flawed,


"I am an officer of the Singapore Armed Forces.

My duty is to lead, to excel and to overcome.

I lead my men by example.
I answer for their training, morale and discipline.

I must excel in everything I do.
I serve with pride, honour and integrity.

I will overcome adversity with courage, fortitude and determination.

I dedicate my life to Singapore."

i think this is like, the coolest ever creed i've ever heard in my whole freaking life. and to think i spent donno how many donkey minutes trying to memorise it when i can easily find it over the net.

temasek seminar is pretty fun. it makes me appreciate the fact that i'm a girl. thank you daddy for your x chromosome. oh, and i also overheard a sentence from an army officer that goes like this, "teo chee hean. big fuck." i think that's so freaking cool too. wahahahahahhaa. but teo is a pretty decent guy. better than khaw anyway. mr. jjc was pretty funny as well. "i ask you right," "can a not." and the way he pronounced serbia & montenegro was hilarious. hee.

i screwed up my skit though. i couldnt stop laughing. ha.

ok la, i gotta study for bio & econs. i'm falling in love with econs by the way. cause it makes a lot of sense. unlike bio. gah.

i need to rant too. but i shall do that tomorrow. because like all teachers say, STUDIES COME FIRST. but its 2123 hours now and i really want to see who gets knocked out of singapore idol. so, tv comes first, i guess. bye bye.


but the scars will heal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home