25.1.07

sometimes i wanna call you,


as i was jaywalking across the road today, i was thinking, you know, how nice if a nice car was to zoooooom past me right now and send me flying across the road. WHEEEEEEEEEEEE. and that would be it. no more joy, no more sorrows, no more tears, no more fears, no more whatever. i think it's good to be dead. sorry, i correct that. i think its REALLY REALLY good to be dead.

anyway, i think i look really scary when i'm not my usual whatever self. but, anyway, i seriously don't think i'm going to be back into my usual self for some time, so i guess people just have to get used to it. give me time. and so, i apologise in advance if i were to give anybody irritated replies, or no replies at all when you talk to me over the next few ______.

i'm kind of having a headache now. i hope it is a sign of greater things to come. the greater things, of course, being sick for the next 64768645345475754524 days so that i won't have to go anywhere. i can just eat medicine and sleep and wake up and eat medicine and sleep. the best thing of course, will be not to wake up at all!

i think i sound suicidal. HA. don't have to fear for my life though, i am not that stupid to do anything silly, no matter how much i feel like it.

this shall be my last blog entry for a very long time.

i am tired.


but i know you won't be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home