31.10.04

cause she's still preocuppied,


watched soccer yesterday. i was actually playing the sims 2 (again, i know. XD) but then, when my brother told me that arsenal was actually losing, i just couldnt resist the temptation. >.<

changi airport yesterday with elizabeth after band as well. went to eat mcdonalds. XD and on the way back, guess who we saw?! ronald susilo!!!!










's lookalike. >.<

*almost all my friends are man u fans (for international football, almost all england. XD). edwin, ck, zhi cong, jovin, danny, kenny, gilbert blah blah blah. the only exceptions are suratman (chelsea.) and pin hua, diana and shawn (liverpooooooool!). -sigh. there's no arsenal fans for me + my man u friends to taunt at, which is kind of sad. 'cause it gets boring sparring with the same old people and the same old team. and i am like, so pathetic. only 3 people with common identities. so, please. anyone out there, if you're a arsenal fan or a liverpool fan or if you've friends who are arsenal/liverpool fans, please tell me. so that i know someone out there is with me in this lonley liverpool world. and that arsenal fans do exist.


with 1985.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home