1.10.04

i feel like you're gone,


exams
are a week away. and i can't help wondering how badly will i do this time round.

english: i am praying that i wouldnt suffer another mental block and cant think of anything to crap for paper 1. other than that, i doubt i will do very badly barh. i think. >.<

chinese: LOL. i am hoping for at least an a2. but, let me be realistic: it is NOT possible. my paper two is like shit, my paper one is even worse.

e-maths: okaay. if i dont make any carless mistakes (which is highly impossible), i might get an a. might.

a-maths: it really depends on my recent test's results. if i get a f9, perhaps i will get an a1. then again, maybe not.

bio: uhh. if i did as well as i did for the mid-years, i will be very, very, very happy.

chemistry: my chem's results are on the rise. i hope it isnt the case of "the higher you climb, the harder you fall."

physics: i will be happy if i passed. no, i am not lousy in physics. it's the teacher teaching me that is lousy.

geography + social studies: -sigh. hoping for time. and b.

overall: my target is 11 for L1R5. whether i meet the target or not depends on my ability to crap. XD

on to brighter stuff, i started playing the sims 2. damn. it is nice. Nice. nIce. niCe. nicE. NICE. <= that goes to show you how limited my vocab is. >.<


and everyday's the worst day ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home