16.2.05

what's wrong with the world, mama?


shit you mrs. chng. like, hello? which part of, "i DID NOT have any change," didnt you understand? i only have ONE freaking damn 5 dollars note and that's for my LUNCH. my damn lunch to keep me from starvation. FYI, its SHARE a meal, not STARVE a meal. and its NOT as if i DIDNT donate. i even asked vanessa to LEND me money to donate okay. so what if i only asked for ten cents? its OTHER people money after all man. besides, its the THOUGHT that counts, damnit. so dont go all high-and-mighty and say, "10 cents can buy a meal meh?" or "5 cents for an ice-cream ah?" gee, if you're THAT caring, then why dont YOU donate instead of just shaking your fat ass in my face, huh?

and joanne wong is a damn sadist. who prays right after a canning? that woman is sick in her freaking mind. if she has one in the first place, that is.


people livin' like they ain't got no mamas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home