27.7.05

she's just a loner with the sexy attitude.


look people, i am okay being alone.

no, wait.

i'm more than okay.

more than fine.

in fact, i like being alone.

i embrace aloneness.

i can daydream when i'm alone.

i can listen to whatever that is playing in my shuffle without interruptions when i'm alone.

he talks to me when i'm alone.

the only thing that suck about aloneness is that i have to look constantly preoccupied.

if not, people give me strange looks.

and they're probably going, 'poor little girl. all alone.' in their brains without stopping for a moment to think, "HEY. maybe she likes to be alone."

now, dont be mistaken. i dont detest being with people. i'm okay being with people. i like being with people. sometimes. just like i like being alone. sometimes. okay, more than sometimes. but, you get my point.

and another thing? i aint the sort of person who goes around telling every single soul i know about my life. in fact, i dont tell people about my life. the only people who really knows about my life are 1) God. 2) me & 3) my diary. so, can people just think twice before running to one of my friends asking, "is she blah blah blah." and then my good-hearted friend will come running to me, asking "what happened?" and i hate that because, as i've said, i aint the sort of person who goes around telling every single soul about my life.

anyway, tagboard is gone. people who read doesnt want to tag. whats the point?


and i'd like to phone her 'cause she puts me in the mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home