10.1.06

i drive these brothers crazy,


one fine sunny day last year, the clean freak inside me decided to spring clean my room! and to start off the cleaning process, the clean freak inside me decided to throw away my ancient philips hi-fi set!

then, on one not-so-fun rainy day this year (i.e. today), the clean freak inside me decided to spring clean my room (no, not again. it's just that i havent finish cleaning.)! and to start off the cleaning process, the clean freak inside me decided to arrange my CDs! and that's when the freak inside me realised...





SHIT! I LEFT A WESTLIFE CD INSIDE THE ANCIENT PHILIPS HI-FI SET THAT I THREW AWAY!

sigh. i need new brains. i really do.


BUT, as the old saying goes "misery loves company." and so, let me tell you another story.

one not-so-fine rainy day this year, the throw-away freak inside my brother decided to throw away his wardrobe since he is getting a brand-new wardrobe!

after some time has passed, the freak inside my brother realised something:





SHIT! I LEFT MY ENTIRE UNDERWEAR COLLECTION IN THE WARDROBE I THREW AWAY!

that coming from a psle 262er, a dunmanian, a victorian, a ntu-ian, an ex-mensa member. THANK HEAVENS. THERE IS HOPE FOR US ALL.


i do it on the daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home