13.7.07

i try to see the good in life,


i bought a new adidas bag today to reward myself for not getting a u in the mid-years. because according to my very thick personality profile, i "need more frequent rewards/recognition throughout stages of a task." yay.

i really really like my personality profile because according to it, i am "less likely to complete homework assignments." which means the next time a teacher ask me, "WHY DIDN'T YOU DO YOUR BLOODY HOMEWORK?" i can easily reply without batting an eyelid, "but, it's MY personality what. i can't help it." according to it, i also have "very low" level of commitment, so if next time i get a divorce 92184019275825 seconds after i got married, don't blame me.

there are alot of other fun things in the very thick personality profile booklet but if i have to point out every single thing to you, my post will end up longer than my previous 32938290472957283573 posts combined. not that i posted so many times, of course, but you get what i mean.

anyway, apparently i have no purpose in life. i really don't know what i am supposed to feel about that except, "HOW TRUE!"

i think my vice-principal is really weird and i think she likes to make a mountain out of a molehill even though, even though she begs to differ. kapuipuipui. and i think you are a bit of a blockhead. don't ask me why, but this morning, standing next to you, it made me think, "he is a blockhead." again, don't ask me why.

its has only been the first new week of school and i am already so sick of it. i really don't know how am i gonna to survive the other 7 weeks. i'd probably start ponning school again after the end of the complex numbers lecture. yay. the thought of ponning just makes my spine tingle with joy, joy and more jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy!

there are only 2 sure things in life, death and taxes. how sad, but how true.

TAG REPLIES:
ph: haha. reply here easier what. and serious! i read 8days. :D
hsin mei: REALLY? do you want me to make it more obvious for the world to know??
michelle: lol, ok.
zhihan: THIS ONE SHORT ENOUGH? you very picky leh!


but good things in life are hard to find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home