20.8.07

"if chelsea are naive and pure,


HELLO, I AM EIGHTEEN.











AND I HATE ROB STYLES.

i actually wanted to swear like a true red bloody eighteen years-old, but decided against it, since it is my big day and i should stay happy. anyway, my dear jose whatsyourlastname, SAYING YOUR TEAM IS "NAIVE" AND "PURE" IS LIKE SAYING PARIS HILTON IS "VIRGINAL" AND "INNOCENT" ALRIGHT. !*()%@&*()@$^&(!*^%(*@&%(*$&@*(%&*()^%&#^

that said, fernando torres did give me a lot to cheer about. look jose, even though torres is not "naive" and "pure," AT LEAST HE LOOKS SOMEWHAT LIKE IT. tell me, do (name any player in the chelsea squad) looks somewhat "pure" and "naive" to you?!

ok.

actually i wanted to go ntuc and buy some liquor and cigarettes today just for the heck of it. my mom said i am "heng wu liao," and after thinking it through, i realise she was right. thus, so far, i have not made use of my 18-year-old privileges. except maybe the cursing part.

ANYWAY, thank you all very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much for your well wishes and gifts. I LOVE ALL OF YOU. especially my family (and pets) and michelle tung. the former because they woke up so early to celebrate my birthday with me and the latter because she queued up to buy donuts. :D:D:D:D:D:D YAY. bye!


then i am little red riding hood."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home