25.9.07

i'm closer to where i started,


this shall be my last post in a long long long long time. there are two reasons for this. the first is that i really really really need whatever little time i have now to study. i know i sound like a bloody mugger but if i don't bloody mug now, you would probably find my bloodied body at the bottom of my block come next march... actually, i made a promise never to commit suicide via jumping down a building, but you get my idea. the other is that i seemed to have lost my blogging abilities (and my writing abilities as well, judging by my recent grades in essays) and words don't come to my brains and fingers and what not as easily as it used to be in the past. so even if i want to blog, i don't really know what to say.

i don't like it when people smile like that. and i don't like to have dreams like that. honestly, if dreams are really wishes our hearts make when we are asleep, i wish to disown my heart. i'm not making any sense, am i?

ANYWAY, everything is going to be over soon, so let us all hang on for dear life and hug each other when it is finally over.


i'm chasing after you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home