27.8.07

i never thought you could break me apart,


THE WORLD ATHLETICS CHAMPIONSHIPS HAS STARTED IN OSAKA. and starhub, despite making me
my brother pay SO much more for the sports package, is NOT showing it live. !(*!#*()&%@)(*()&$!*&$ anyway, i think carolina kluft is very pretty and her legs are like, super long and nice. ok, i think i sounded very lesbian saying that. haha!

you know, i really can't seem to get my butt down to studying. :/ and my stupid head is still hurting thanks to some "tension headache." and my mom is scared that i might have gotten water in my brain since i always sleep with my hair wet. haha! oh, well, i guess dying of brain damage won't be that bad. it will be quite instantaneous right?

ANYWAY, i think kasper whatshislastname is super adorable. i feel like flying over to manchester now and pinch his cheeks. haha! and i think man u has the ugliest squad this season, seriously. the most decent-looking guy in the squad is like... ok, i really cannot think of a decent looking guy. and chelsea squad is just as bad, if not worse.

oh, did i mention that i have cracked the 1000 games mark in freecell? i think from now onwards, one of my ambition in life is to finish all the games in freecell before i die. yay.

ok, i think this is a very weird post. bye.


i keep a sinister smile and a hole in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home