15.11.07

i'm miss bad media karma,


i think karma is coming to bite me in the ass for laughing at all those combined science and art people two years ago. THAT IS WHY I STILL HAVE A WEEK MORE TO GO WHILE MAJORITY OF MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO PARTY TILL THE SUN COME DOWN WHEN TOMORROW ENDS.

britney's new single is super catchy. the horrors, horrors, but i am actually considering getting her album. the previews i've heard over itunes were impressive, especially considering the fact that in my personal opinion, she has gone bonkers.

i adore friends. tears always come to my eyes when i watched the series finale. speaking of which, I AM SUPPORTING THE WRITERS' GUILD OF AMERICA STRIKE. because i really support them and because, thinking about it, it gives me time to catch up on shows that everybody has been talking about.


another day, another drama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home