27.3.08

some people have difficulties writing a 150 words essay and i have difficulties trying to keep my essays to a maximum of 300 words. like, hahaha. anyway, i think the essays i have written so far are just plain crap can. i was never good at writing about myself, especially if it involves reflections and achievements. i guessed it's just my bloody luck that that's all they ask you about in all those bloody applications.

speaking of which, university applications are a bitch and i still don't have any idea what am i going to be when i grow up graduate and that is really irritating the shit out of me. i feel like deferring my studies for year, but i think i can only do that after they've sent me their acceptance letters. yeah, i know with my grades i would probably get into pretty much everywhere but seriously, these kind of things very hard to say one ok. i don't want to get my hopes too high and have them all dashed at once.

ok, i'm going back to editing my essay. i think i'm so going to bore the people reading through the application forms. haha! anyway, i'm moving my blog soon. not to livejournal because not a lot of my friends have lj accounts. i would leave it to you to guess where am i moving to. what fun.

i should learn to cycle.

TAG REPLIES:
mei: bloody applications is the word. haha. looking forward to tomorrow!
kenny: you know, i think your grades overestimate your intelligence. hahaha.
joyce: haha. scully we end up being classmates again.
pin hua: if your thighs are fat, my thighs are sumo wrestler like can. haha. and yeah, we should meet up soon. don't be so down alright, i'm sure something good will happen in the end. it always does to nice people like you and me.
jun yu: i've disliked hamilton since he swore at ron dennis because in my opinion, ron dennis is a very cool guy who didn't deserve to get sworn at. you can check my previous entries, you kuku.
michelle: don't worry, i will. we really take too much photos. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home