19.1.05

and i dont trust you 'cause everytime you're here,


okay. i admit. the language in the previous entry was too explict. r21 in fact. but i was in a foul mood what. and when I am in a foul mood, I speak foul languages and do foul things. so, yeah.

by the way, unknown to most, my classroom actually leaks water. uh-huh. two BIG drops fell onto me yesterday when i was doing the noticeboard. the first time it happened, i thought it was jesslyn's saliva. then i corrected it to a more reasonable explanation - jesslyn's sweat. but then i look at jesslyn's forehead, which was perfectly dry. HA. the second time, i thought it was the paint. i nearly screamed at the thought of that okay. my arm is already painty enough. in fact, by the time i finished, i looked as thought i'd just attempte suicide. thrice. or maybe more.

and unknown to ME, one of the pillar of my class, i donno, had partly disappeared, showcasing us its naked inside ( + pipe). the lousy materials my school is made of. to think that j block is actually the newest block. which is not going to be tear down. how i pity the future faith 4-1ers. i hope the building dont collaspe while they are in it. they'd better pray hard.

DEAF and DEATH. how is their pronounciation different? kind of interesting huh? i got it when i walked past hope 5-2. richard chia wrote that down on the board. see? that should be the kind of english lessons we should be getting. learning how to pronounce. not doing comprehesions nor compostions, which is a total waste of time. because, really, those never repeat itself. its ENGLISH, for goodness sake. not that i'm saying i want richard chia as my teacher of course. i would spend my whole lesson controlling my laughter instead of paying attention.

uh, okay. i dont pay attention in any classes. at all. maybe a few concepts here and there, but, that's all. most of the time i just fix my eyes on a particular spot and zonk out. i know, i'm supposed to work hard and all, but, -smiles wryly, let's just say that it will be a cold day in Hell before that happens.


your intentions are unclear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home