17.2.05

cause you can't change the way i am,


i cant stand it when people talk about my parents dying. really. i will go all weepy and teary and i WILL cry. because, damnit. my parents are a freaking FOUR DECADES older than me and that possibility of that happening might be just in the near future. very near future.

and thus, i cried even though both my conscious and unconscious minds know that that guy is doing it on purpose. and yeah, i know i sounded really bitchy when i stepped out of the avt and started ranting against myself on, "why on why did i cry when i knew he done it on purpose" thing in a very loud voice, which is my normal volume la. but, gee, i DONT care. 'cause i was really pissed at myself.

'cause if there's one thing i cant stand about myself is crying in front of people.

but the ironic thing is, i still jump at the chance to watch movies with my friends. so, halfway through the movie i will do this hand posture: thumb on my nose to prevent the mucus from flowing and index finger on somewhere near my eye to prevent the tears from doing likewise. so, people just look and me and go, "oh look, she's just bored." YAY. camouflage successful.

anyway, what do you think i should be when i grow up huh? i really have no idea leh. all i really want to do after my 'a' levels is to go sweden and be an au pair. i mean, why not? i love kids, at times. and kids love me, at times. and besides, swedish people are real handsome, yeah? they have this blue eyes and blonde hair. so imagine if i fall in love with this swede and we get married. man, our kids will be so damn beautiful. cool, right?

and,

make a guess,

what is the difference between you and i?









well, the difference is,

I'VE GOT AN I-POD SHUFFLE AND YOU DON'T.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD


are you strong enough to be my man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home