16.4.05

and we were letting go of something special,


WHY, GERRAD, WHY?!!

-tears hair out.

-SIGH.

-screams.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

-screams.

-SIGH.

-tears hair out.

dont be surprised if i come to school without any hair on monday.

WHY, GERRAD, WHY?!!!!

man!

seriously, i'm beginning to have serious thoughts about the consipracy theory i've formulated in my head after gerrad's own goal against chelsea.

-screams.

let him go to chelsea for all i care lah.

all i want is my owen.

my look-like-a-boy-in-the-past-but-now-look-like-a-boy-trying-to-act-like-a-man owen.

I WANT OWEN!!

-SIGH.

and i want le tallec on the bench.

AHHHHHHHH.

alonso is my hero though. X)

but gerrad has to go and spoil it all.

-SCREAMS.


something we'll never have again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home