23.1.06

come mr. dj,


MY BELOVED I-POD IS SPOILT. sigh. heaven knows how am i going to cope with it. that thing has played such a major part in my life for the past year that i couldnt imagine life without it. WHAT WOULD I DO DURING THOSE RIDES TO SCHOOL?

AND, i swear, if i hear another word about rio ferdinand's last minute goal from my countless man u fans, i WILL KILL. and if anybody dares to mention about andy roddick's exit, I WILL KILL TOO. gah.

an really nice blog entry is coming up, btw. stay tuned for it. and oh, i need some songs. can you be a sweetheart and come and ask me what songs i need whenever you see me online? pleeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeeee?

btw, the one of the purposes i'm blogging is because it has been nearly TWO weeks since i last updated. and i dont want people to think i've died or something, yeah? the other is because i realise, unlike my fellow jc peers out there, i havent been talking alot about my school. or my OH. or my class. so, here it is:










SIX WORDS: MJ ROCKS. CASTOR ROCKS. 06S301 ROCKS.


won't you turn the music up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home