21.11.06

hey, hey,


"You know how some people dream about growing up and becoming doctors, getting dressed up in a white coat, dangling a stethoscope around their necks and shouting, 'BP 60 over 70! Yang, where's the blood? Page Shepherd, we need him in the OR!'? Then there are those who make it their life ambition to build bridges and dams to help feed the starving millions; or dream of growing up to become a pop star like Madonna and adopt African orphans.

Me, my sole ambition is to fly First Class. Lesser mortals are content with merely Business Class, but I regard these people with the same curiosity as I do people at dinner parties who declare that they're vegetarians ('Those poor cows!') and then delicately chew the head off a prawn. Why? I ask. Why stop at Business? Dream bigger!"

- Jason Hahn, 8Days IssueNo.840


Jason, I COULD NOT IDENTIFY MORE WITH YOU. :D

I WILL FLY FIRST CLASS ONE DAMN DAY.


i wanna be a rockstar.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

You have a great blog, keep up the good work. Check my blog out and tell me what you think! Have a great day

7:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh. lol. dam you are. haha. :x and my competetition is tmr- er. today. haha. :X wish me loadies of LUCK!! -pouts. :DD
-rinna.

1:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kudos to flying first class, definitely with you too=)

2:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home