6.11.04

and when did reality become tv?


-grins. leandra was voted off singapore idol last night. its, like, poof! and she's gone. not that i mind. if not, why am i grinning? -grins. hey, its good okay. because now, i can finally spend more time in thinking of ways to trash sylvester. -grins.

addedum: i know. i've used this template before. but, no harm using it again right? must recycle, reuse and... what's the third r? answer: reduce.

addedum #2: found this on the net. -grins.

I am a senior citizen. During the Clinton Administration I had a good and well paying job. I took vacations and had several vacation homes. Since President Bush took office, I have watched my life change for the worse.

I lost my job.
I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War.
I lost my homes.
I lost my health insurance.

As a matter of fact I lost virtually everything and became homeless. Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me. I will do anything that Senator Kerry wants to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House come next year. Bush has to go.


Sincerely,
Saddam Hussein

-grins. politicians make funny subjects dont they?

jay leno made fun of john kerry with these two jokes:

"you see the pictures in the paper of john kerry windsurfing? even his hobby depends on which way the wind blows." (john kerry was potrayed by bush as someone who cannot make up his mind.) and

"they say john kerry is the first democractic presidential candidate in history to raise us$50million in a three-month period. actually, that's nothing. he once raised us$500million with two words: 'i do.'" (john kerry wife is filthy rich.)

bush wasnt left out either.

bill maher came up with this: "during the debate, bush was asked by a lady to name three mistakes he's made. bush responded: 'this debate, the last debate and the next debate.'" (bush performed badly during the debates.)

and david letterman gave another: "president bush is going to establish elections there in iraq. he's going to rebuild the infrastructure. he's going to create jobs. he said if it works there, he'll try it here."

actually, politicians themselves are very funny too. for instance, we have this from bush (-sigh. i hate to admit but as much as i adore him, i have to admit that he can be a bit daft.): "our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. they never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." LOL.

another politician which is funny (ie. daft)? our dear terminator, mr. arnie with "gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman." wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. -stifles laughter.

but, the funniest (ie daft-est) guy must be donald rumsfeld, thanks to his infamous speech: "reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. we also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. but there are also unknown unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't know".

one guy responded: ""we think we know what he means... but we don't know if we really know." LOL.

-grins. politics can be funny, right? XD


whatever happened to sitcoms, game shows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home