9.2.06

three flights down to happiness,


my ipod is spoilt again la.

of all the days.

asshole.


and yes, yes.

i know.

it has been a long long time since i last blogged about something, you know, interesting.

but nothing interesting has happened to me these few weeks.

except that a cat drooled on me today.

ha.

bet that you have no idea that cats drool.

well,

i
don't.


sigh.

i think i am having a severe case of pms.

or maybe it's just the 'o's.

maybe.


i cant believe i let myself talk me out of buying that all-american rejects cd.

i CANT believe that the yellowcard cd is going on sale for 26 bucks.

and the cd doesnt even include "three flights down."

like, what the hell?


oh, gosh.

i just cant believe tomorrow is the day.

it seems like yesterday that i was staring at the raindrops dripping down from the roof during my chem paper.

drip.
drip.
drip.
drip.
drip.

drip.
drip.
drip.
drip.
drip.

ha.

i think i've lost it.


anyway sweethearts, all the best for the results tomorrow.

dont gloat in front of me, okay?

and please lend me a shoulder to cry on.

a hanky too, if you can.



make sure you close the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home